Wednesday, August 1, 2007

the second day ends

Hi there, it is about half past midnight. I type, then to the stove to heat the water. As the tea steeps, I will wash up for bed.
This second day was not difficult for me. It was far more taxing on my girlfriend. She was weak and listless. I seemed to have energy to spare. I even went out into the world, Wednesday is my league pool night. I hung out with no qualms, there was the occasional mild headache, or waft of food smell, but all in all it was not too bad. Watching people stuff their faces can be hard if you let it. When you see the junk they eat, it is not too difficult to rationalize your cravings back into the corner and go on drinking your lemonade.
As far as the eliminations are concerned, this mostly just happens in the morning. After the saltwater there is a period of a couple of hours where you spend most of your time in the loo. Again though this is expected, I mean the salt water has to come out somewhere. 32oz on an empty stomach after having a laxative before bed the previous night does not leave much to the imagination.
My body is starting to feel even better. I have noticed I feel lighter. I sprinted the 400 meter to the train like an olympian. I feel great already, I look forward to the rest of this cleanse. I can imagine how great I will feel towards the end. Again I hope that the eighth, ninth, and tenth days are as easy as the first two.

No comments: