Tuesday, August 7, 2007

day eight

Hello,

Day eight begins. I have not yet had my saltwater and already I am expelling nastiness. I am wondering if stopping at ten days would be wise, considering what I have been getting rid of in the past few days, it seems like exactly why I started this thing in the first place. Anyway, first a disclaimer. If you are one of those people who seem to get annoyed easily, perhaps even cranky and snippy, then this diet might not be for you. My girlfriend, as lovely as she is, has been incredibly cranky and curt. The no food thing has wore on her to the point that we have been barely speaking the past few days, which is far from ordinary for us. I keep urging her to break the fast and begin to eat again, but I feel that she secretly wants to keep up with me. Which is great, but at who's expense? Needless to say that if you do not really want to do something like this, or if you do not think you can, perhaps you should listen to yourself and spare your loved ones grief.
Apart from that, I am doing great! Still trucking on my way to ten. Which might become twelve or fifteen. I am going to get some saltwater now, and then on with my day. Cheers.

10:55 am

---N

No comments: