Saturday, August 11, 2007

dirty dozen

Twelve days strong,

Hey poop fans! So here I am business as usual, If you would have seen how much poop came out this morning, you would know why I am still cleanse/fasting. Eat something already, you say. But I am bound to see this thing through to the end. I am about to drink some saltwater, then on to whole foods to replenish my supplies. I have saved a bundle in grocery bills. Food is expensive. Apart from my poop filled adventure things are moving along nicely. I was disciplined enough to work all week with little distractions. This resulted in my finishing a couple projects I had simmering. One is a cover for a compilation
album that will be released by eyeball records, it is a charity record hoping to raise awareness about suicide prevention. I am also putting the finishing touches on some package design for TIMEX for their new watch brand releasing next year. So I have been a busy boy. This diet has not slowed me down one bit. Things are good and I am reminded that I am a blessed man. A thankful one at that.

11:02 am

---N

No comments: