Friday, August 3, 2007

end of day four

Hello there. It is eleven-thirty in New York City. Rain has just come down in sheets, and now there is a small latino man across the street screaming about who knows what. I do know that he has been talking for the past five minutes only stopping to breathe. So annoying. Apart from that I feel good. I am in the middle of watching "The Astronaut Farmer" every now and again I enjoy the big budget studio film, plus it is slim picking at the local movie rental joint. So here I am working a little, watching a flick, typing. I feel good on this diet. Tiring of the lemonade is an obvious malady right? I mean eat the any one thing for ten days straight and you will tire of it. Besides the morning when I am in the throes of salt water explosions. This ain't so bad. Nothing I cannot handle anyway. In the sense of the actual cleansing going on, I have not seen anything crazy come out of me yet. I will let you know when I do. One thing I have noticed is that four days have gone by with out one solid meal, and there is still plenty coming out in the mornings. So where is all this crap coming from? One cannot help but wonder. I do not consider myself that toxic either, what would come out of you?

11:44 pm

---N

No comments: