Monday, August 13, 2007

day fourteen

Hey peoples,

So here I am. Day fourteen already. I have my last saltwater sitting beside me today. Have yet to start on it. I did start an excellent book yesterday. "Wild Sheep Chase" by Murakami. It had me up all night, reading into deliriousness. I love when books get you like that. So it is with a sad heart that this thing is beginning to come to a close. This blog was even linked to an online newspaper called theissue.com in the "musings" section for its humor. I just found out myself yesterday, thanks, issue. We have had highs and lows and poops. I have lost weight and my face cleared up, I even avoided sickness while not eating the whole two weeks. I was hoping to do twenty days, maybe next time. This has been a sometimes rough but largely positive experience, I do recommend it to everyone. I feel great and now I will begin to break the fast. I am condensing the break period though. Instead of drinking OJ for two days, I will be on juice for only one day, today. Then tomorrow I will have a little soup with tons of veggies and some rice. Then on wed I will begin to eat raw fruits and vegetables. Thursday I will begin to eat normally. Which I have decided will be vegetarian, mostly raw, with the exception of seafood, I will still enjoy maritime delicacies. Okay, so I am six ounces into my saltwater at this point. I have quite a bit of work to do. Why is it I can not motivate myself on Monday? That is it for today kids. Have a great week. I will still be posting the next few days so stay tuned.

2:15 pm

---N

No comments: