Sunday, August 5, 2007

day six!

Well, well, well
Officially over the hump. On the way down the other side. Today even more than yesterday I am having all manner of things starting to come out. Especially in the morning after the saltwater. Which has been the case the whole way through. For about a two hour period after the saltwater each morning you have to exercise extreme caution, stay close to the bathroom. Then that stops and you are good for the rest of the day. I have given some thought as to how long I am going to stay on this regimen. I have decided that as long as I have waste being eliminated, I will continue. So this might go past day ten. We shall see. Thus far I have been drinking about eight glasses of lemonade a day. Which is right in the suggestion of six to twelve. I have had cravings for food come at me sporadically the past few days. Which are quelled by a gulp of lemonade. I actually tended bar last night and had plenty of energy for it. I was thoroughly exhausted afterwards however. It has grown a bit more difficult as time has gone on. So this is certainly a challenge, but not an unmanageable one.

2:12 pm

---N

No comments: