Thursday, August 9, 2007

day ten arrives

Hello people!

Day ten is here and I am in no hurry to drink 32oz of saltwater. I hope this has been a wonderful learning experience for us all. I want to continue this diet, but I fear the urge to eat again is growing quite strong. I have totally tired of lemonade by now. So I am still on the fence, but the breeze is beginning to blow, moving both me and the fence in a gentle swaying motion. Poker night was last night. I caught a wave of frozen cards, and there were ringers, so I lost. Winning teaches a man nothing however, and losing can illicit great knowledge. What did I learn last night? Trust your instincts. Well I will begin my flush here shortly and then on to work. It was your usual morning for me so far. That begs the question if ending this now would be premature. Well, for today I am still on this thing, so we shall see what tomorrow brings. You will be the first to know.

10:31 am

---N

No comments: