Thursday, August 16, 2007

Epilogue

Well children,

I have been eating solid food for two days now. I have eaten mostly fruit and vegetables, and one tuna sandwich. The bread from the tuna made me sick. So it is with a fully fed and energized spirit that I say that the cleanse has produced amazing results for me. I have no cravings for junk food, or coffee like before. The thought of eating bread makes me want to vomit. I have had no animal products, cheese, milk, etc., save a little tuna fish. I have been drinking only water and fresh juice. I feel great! Now if only there were no cancer-causing agents in the drinking water I would be set. More than anything this has given me back my ability to taste natural flavors of things and enjoy them without the help of dips, dressings, and the like. So I have officially completed not ten but fifteen days, and I plan to do this again come the new year. So this is me officially signing off, it has been fun, and good luck.

7:30 pm

---N

No comments: