Thursday, August 2, 2007

morning day three

Thanks to a boisterous and buzzer happy mail man, I was awakened at 7:30 am. I have not woken up before noon since I was in high school. There are few things as important to me as a serene awakening, I believe it sets the tone for the day. It is imperative. Regardless I am here, chattering away on the keyboard. This is day three, and in moments I will be awash in saltwater. From here on is where things become more interesting in my book. We have left shallow water and are swimming dutifully towards ravenousness. I actually do my best to postpone the salt water flush each morning, by sleeping in or writing about it, but in the end I am always 32oz heavier. On a good note however it looks as though I have sold another illustration, so that has brightened my spirits. The deeper you go the higher you fly.

No comments: