Thursday, August 2, 2007

day three

After my brackish breakfast beverage, my backside seemed a portal from another dimension. Nah, just kidding, I have always wanted to begin some prose with that sentence. In all seriousness however, this morning was perhaps my most unpleasant. Slight cramping and stomach aches kept me flushing for a good hour. Nothing painful mind you, just a bit more severe than previous days. Fear not my reader, my will is not swayed so easily. There will be more entries for garish eyes to devour. I also take this opportunity to apologize to you readers if you find these subjects to be unsettling. Then again a blog about colon cleansing might not be the obvious choice for the squeamish.
Let us stray from the subject for a brief moment or two. If you have been reading along with me since the beginning, you will remember me mentioning my not having energy to be annoyed. This has held true with one exception...the abomination known as "reggaeton." This is quite possibly the lowest one can go on the musical totem pole. Beneath the "crash test dummies" and "master p" all that hip hop crap, beneath "toad the wet sprocket" and "asia" you will find this whole genre, festering and pustulating with the old cigarette butts, dog hair and dirty wet leaves that you forgot to rake three summers ago. No where is this blight more concentrated than right were I live, in the armpit of Brooklyn, Bushwick. Perhaps I did not stray too far from the subject after all, I mean I am talking about excrement here. (Hiiiii-Ohhhhh!) (rimshot)

11:21 am

---N


No comments: