Sunday, August 12, 2007

day thirteen winds down

Hey,

So yeah, thirteen days now. I skipped the saltwater this morning because I was being rushed to a baby shower. Yawn. No place for guys the baby shower. There is no reasoning with your live-in girlfriend when appearances at social functions are involved. This day went on smoothly as far as diets are concerned. I have decided to begin to break the fast tomorrow. Then two days of juice only, and the third day I can begin to eat solid foods again, raw fruits and vegetables. The breaking of the fast must be done a certain way, if you just haul off and eat a bag of donuts or something you will get sick. The idea is to slowly re-introduce your system to breaking down and digesting solid foods again. So I will fast one more day, then begin to break the fast. Eating will still not happen for three days. So if you are keeping score, it is like fasting for sixteen days. Not too bad really.

8:52 pm

---N

No comments: