Tuesday, March 11, 2008

day eleven - march eleven


Hello World,

Eleven days! Eleven days on the Master Cleanse. Ok, not as much of a feat as the first time around, but I have officially begun my run to my goal of twenty days. I feel good. High energy. Lots of running to the bathroom, and minimal adverse side effects.

What to expect on the cleanse.

• You will get hungry --- I do not care what anyone says, hunger happens

• You will get tired --- Not to mention the occasional brain fog (air traffic controllers beware)

• You will lose weight --- Around two pounds a day too!

• You will feel like you have diarrhea --- Um....pretty much everyday

• You will stink --- toxins are on their way out of you in a hurry, so yes, you will smell like a cabbie

The benefits.

• You will lose weight --- Around two pounds a day too!

• Restoration of kidney function --- Drinkers.......this means you!

• Elimination of the bodily toxins --- They come out of every hole you have

• Leaves you feeling light, sharp, quick and clear --- Afterwards anyway

• Will clear up facial blemishes --- Zits be gone

• Cleanses colon completely --- gets rid of all that gum you swallowed as a kid

• Reduces inflammation --- heals and soothes ulcers, hives, cankers...etc.

There are many other benefits that do not come to mind this minute, but I feel so much better after ten days, I am going to do another ten. Wish me luck. Read the rest of these, they are hilarious.


---N

No comments: