Friday, March 14, 2008

Days 12,13 & 14 - March 12, 13 & 14


Hello interweb!

There is not too much to say about these days. My cravings have all but subsided. I do look forward to eating again and every once and a while I feel like breaking this off early. Then I re-think that and stay true to my word. I am marching on to twenty. I had some instances where I doubted the effectiveness of this ordeal. Then realizing it was my eating habit trying to talk me back into mastication. Each morning I was reassured again by trips to the loo. Simply put, I have not had a thing to eat in two weeks. fourteen days. Where is all this poop coming from? It is not like niagara falls or anything, but it is considerable relatively speaking. That is one of the things that tell me I am on the right path. Beware, anywhere you go while on this cleanse, you should prepare an ample amount of juice to take with you. 32oz should last you say four hours or so. Both on day 12 and 13 I was sans juice from 5pm to midnight. Headaches, yawning and a general cold feeling followed. Plus that really leaves you beat the next day. Every day of mine lately has acted like a milestone. I feel that if I have the discipline to break the eating habit, I can achieve anything. I might try silence next. Nope.



---N

No comments: