Sunday, March 9, 2008

day eight - march eigth


Hello poop fans,

So this day came and went like the others. It was a weekend day. So the with the stresses of a morning commute lifted, it set the tone for a mellow and relaxing day. I had forgotten the laxative tea the night before and skipped the saltwater. This left me stopped up for the day. I was feeling a bit tired and out of it all day. I had missed some sleep during the week and was worse for the wear, but I wear it well. So I made it to the studio in the morning to work on some art. Then made it to the flat to relax with the girlfriend. I drank lemonade, wanted badly to eat a sandwich and dealt with the growling stomach. Now do not be mistaken, you are not always hungry, just at times it hits you in a wave. This day was no exception. Fairly uneventful, I maintained.



---N

No comments: