Monday, March 10, 2008

day ten - march ten


Hey Kids,

So here we are....halfway to twenty. I am doing okay. I almost shit myself inside out today. Let's just say it was a "draining" day. I would be lying if I said I did not want to cut this thing off right now. I am feeling the ten days. They are telling me I am crazy. I am listening.
I am tired. I am hungry. I want a sandwich.
Yet every morning and most of the day, my body is pushing out all kinds of stuff. So that tells me that we still have some ground to cover. I also learned that in addition to cleansing the colon, I am also getting those kidneys clean as well. This is just worth it on so many levels. I did my share of drinking in my day, so now I am doing the time for it. I will thank myself when I outlive my contemporaries.
Apart from my bratty moments, my cravings, and my whining I know this is the right thing to do.
That is all that matters.
I soldier on.
The halfway point.
It is all down hill from here.

Cheers,

---N


p.s. --- I really do feel good, I have not weighed myself, but I have lost like twenty pounds of fat.
No more belly :)

No comments: