Tuesday, July 31, 2007

day one (part III)

hey poop fans!
so after my salt water, i proceeded to make myself three glasses of lemonade for breakfast. They were actually quite delicious. I liked them a lot, we will see what tune I am singing come day nine or so. Something you should know about me, somewhere in my travels I ended up getting my jaw broken in two places, fun. Try sneezing with a broken jaw and redefine your pain parameters. Anyway, for the two months to follow, I was on a liquid diet. Well that taught me what it means to be hungry and have no recourse but Ensure. Liquid never gives you that "full" feeling. In short I was built for this shit, bring it on lemonade diet.
I am having the slightest of hunger pangs. I would be lying if I said I did not almost put some snacks in my mouth out of habit only. The habit of eating is deeply ingrained, wouldn't you say?
I have visited the throne on more than five occasions today and it is early afternoon. So the fun is just beginning. Stay tuned poop fans.

ha :) poop,

---N 2:48 pm

No comments: